The term ‘KryptoView.net, KryptoView.com, KryptoView Live or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the application and the website. KryptoView is a wholly owned company of Your Web Guy Services Company as stated on our footer, The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
KryptoView explicitly does not:
Offer any trading of crypto currencies on our platform, or within our platform! We only offer a portal to the users exchanges of choice..
No actual trading occurs within our software, all trades are between the users and their personal exchanges by our portal managed by the user!
We are not an exchange and do not offer those services!
Give Users any personal advice on recommended settings for anything;,
Give Users any personal financial advice.
KryptoView may upload general tutorials and training videos on the Website, about the functioning of the Website and Software.
All tutorials, videos and templates uploaded by KryptoView are general in nature and contain in no way personal and/or financial advice.
All use of these advises are at the sole risk of the User.
The User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies
and takes full responsibility for these risks.
Who May Use Our Services
You may use the Services if you are 18 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
Registration and Your Information
If you want to use the Services you’ll have to create an account (“Account”) on our website. To open an account, you must provide a valid email address, create a password and access to a two-factor authenticator app.
You agree that you won’t disclose your Account credentials to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Acceptable Use and KryptoViews Enforcement Rights
You agree not to use the Services in ways that:
- Violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of KryptoView, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- Are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- Involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements, including impersonating someone; or
- Involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our service providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Disguise your location through IP proxying or other methods;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by following the account closure instructions in the dashboard. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, the following provisions will survive: Content and Content Rights, Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal, Termination, Warranty Disclaimers, Indemnity, Limitation of Liability, Dispute Resolution, and General Terms.
Fair use of our Website and Software
By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
You may not use the Website and Software in such way that you violate Any Law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
As a condition for using the Website and Software, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation.
In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
KryptoView is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KryptoView SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. KryptoView DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE.
You will indemnify and hold harmless KryptoView and its officers, directors, employee and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, (iii) Third Party Materials, or (iv) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit KryptoView liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- KryptoView is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, KryptoView is not liable for:
- Trading Losses Of Any Kind – Trading Profit Or Loss Is Solely On The User Ability And Or Experiencethe proper functioning of (hyper)links provided by the Website or Software;
the quality of any template containing KryptoView settings, provided by Users on the Website;
the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Software;
any situation where Users mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Software without User’s consent;
any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Software;
a failure to meet any of KryptoView obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond KryptoView reasonable control.IndemnificationUsers will indemnify, defend, and hold KryptoView harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third party claims regarding:
any injury or damages resulting from behavior of User related to the use of our Website and Software; and
breach by User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
Payments and Refunds
We offer many different ways to purchase a plan to use “KryptoView Live”
We do not offer any plans to Purchase or Sell Crypto Currency of any kind –
This Site Is Software As A Service Only ( SaaS )- For those interested in trading and learning about crypto currencies
PayPal is our processor of choice and you can ” Pay As You Go “ you will be notified when your subscription is due and
you will be able to renew your subscription from within your dashboard.
If You Signed up with Crypto, we use Coinbase as our Processor, Please send us your transaction details and your email address
and we will manually setup your account.
If your a Subscription Client and you want to cancel your services you must cancel before your next billing date thru PayPal or
just send us a support ticket and we will gladly help!
NOT ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT FOR REGISTRATION?
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN’T ACCESS OUR PLATFORM TO INITIALLY REGISTER WE WILL
GLADLY REFUND YOUR PURCHASE PRICE AFTER WE’VE WORKED WITH YOUR ISSUE THRU OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
>> As Always With Our Software And Content It’s PROVIDED TO YOU AS SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE <<
And Digital In Nature And Once Log-In Credentials Have Been Issued and you have gained access
>> There Will Be No Refunds Available – <<
To your Success,